West Virginia University Research Corporation has launched its annual Performance Review for calendar year 2022.
To make this process easier, we have created a step-by-step instructional tutorial for WVURC employees and supervisors to reference during this performance review process:
- Employees hired on or after July 1, 2022 are not required to complete a performance assessment.
- There are 4 Steps in the Performance Review process:
- Step 1 – Employee Self-Assessment (Jan 17th – Jan 30th)
- Step 2 – Manager Assessment (Jan 31st – March 3rd)
- Step 3 – Employee Acknowledgement (Deadline: March 10th)
- Step 4 – Manager Acknowledgement (Deadline: March 17th)
- The review status will not change to Completed until all 4 steps have been finished.
- Once employee reviews are completed, they are part of the employees’ record and cannot be altered or deleted.
- All comments are viewable by the employee, supervisor, and HR.
- When complete, the review will be available for reference in UKG (formerly Ultipro).
- Employees must complete the Self-Assessment portion of the performance review no later than January 30, 2023. Self-assessments are strongly encouraged.
- Supervisors will have until March 10, 2023, to have all 4 Steps of the reviews completed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact WVURCTalentandCulture@mail.wvu.edu.