Background Image for Header:
New Employees Forms and Information
Direct Deposit information
A banking document must be submitted for a domestic checking or savings account. Any of the following are acceptable:
Identification to present for Form I-9
Only original, unexpired documents will be accepted. No photocopies.
- You may view the List of Acceptable Documents. Employees must present one item From List A or a combination of one item from List B and one item from List C.
- All List B documents presented must contain a photo to comply with E-verify regulations.
- To process your I-9, please schedule an appointment by contacting 304-293-6354.
Follow up information:
Policy & Procedure Acknowledgement Form
Acknowledgment regarding Policies, Procedures, Handbooks & 403B TDA Plan:
Federal and State Tax Forms:
- W-4 2019 (PDF)
- WV State Tax Form (PDF)
- OH State Tax Form (PDF)
- MD State Tax Form (PDF) VA State Tax Form (PDF)
- WV Certificate of Nonresidence (PDF)(only required to be filled out by employees that are not residents of WV)
Self Identify Forms
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action at West Virginia University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture across the entire WVU & WVURC system. After all, Respect is one of our core values, and we recognize that promoting inclusion and equality is critical to advancing education, innovation and the University’s land-grant mission.
To further our efforts in recognizing diverse populations and providing them with appropriate services and support, we are inviting people with disabilities to voluntarily self-identify. This information will help us foster an environment where all staff can pursue their dreams and aspirations.
There are few groups that exemplify the Mountaineer spirit of rugged determination better than veterans. In fact, throughout our more than 150-year history, countless veterans, service members and dependents of veterans have contributed to West Virginia University’s and the Research Corporation's collective success through their leadership, dedication and unrivaled work ethic.
In compliance with federal requirements and to further our commitment to serving those who served, the Research Corporation is inviting staff who are veterans of the U.S. Military to voluntarily self-identify as protected veterans.
Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule: