Background Image for Header:
The WVURC 403(b) retirement plan is provided through TIAA.
- Benefits are based solely on the amount of plan contributions to the participant’s accumulation account and earnings, if any.
- Full-time employees are required to contribute 3% of their earnings to the group retirement plan, which is matched by the WVURC.
- Employees have the option of contributing an additional 1-3% of their earnings to the plan, which is also matched by the WVURC.
- In addition, and within regulatory parameters, WVURC employees may voluntarily contribute additional monies toward their retirement, which is not matched by the WVURC.
- Employees are fully vested from their first contribution
- TIAA does not accept PO Boxes or Rural Routes.
- Part time employees have the option of contributing to the retirement plan, without an employer match by the WVURC. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Current employees have the opportunity to meet with a TIAA financial consultant in-person or virtually. Whether you are just getting started or planning for retirement, a financial consultant can help you create a plan for your goals at no cost to you.
Click the link above to view the upcoming dates and schedule.