Background Image for Header:
Medical Plan Information
- Medical insurance is provided through the WV Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Option 2B plan has a $250 individual deductible and a $500 family deductible.
- The $1500 QHDP has a $1,500 individual deductible and a $3,000 family deductible.
- All plans include preventative and physician services, in-and-outpatient facility services, home care services, durable medical equipment, and prescription drugs.
- Plan year runs from December 1st through November 30th.
- Life Event changes are required to be submitted within 30 days and must have documentation.
If the changes are not submitted within that time frame, the employee must wait
until open enrollment to make changes.
- Open enrollment occurs during October for an effective date of December.
|Medical Premium/RX||Option 2B 80/20||Qualified High Deductible Plan|
|Employee Only Monthly Premium||
|Employee + One Monthly Premium||
|Family Monthly Premium||
Medical Information Forms
- WVURC Health Insurance Premiums Employee Costs (PDF)
- WVURC Plan Comparisons (PDF)
- BCBS $250 Ded Option 2B Benefit Summary (PDF)
- BCBS QHDP Summary Plan Information (PDF)
- BCBS Highmark Blue Distinction Benefit (PDF)
The Care Cost Estimator (PDF)
- BCBS Prescription Savings Program (PDF)