Background Image for Header:
- The Retirement Plan is provided through TIAA-CREF.
- Benefits are based solely on the amount of plan contributions to the participant’s accumulation account and earnings, if any.
- Full-time employees are required to contribute 3% of their earnings to the group retirement plan, which is matched by the WVURC.
- Employees have the option of contributing an additional 1-3% of their earnings to the plan, which is also matched by the WVURC.
- In addition, and within regulatory parameters, WVURC employees may voluntarily contribute additional monies toward their retirement into a supplemental retirement accounts.
- Employees are fully vested from their first contribution
- Part time employees have the option of enrolling in a Tax Deferred Annuity Plan. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
TIAA-CREF Enrollment Form