Background Image for Header:
Map & Directions
Directions to the Chestnut Ridge Research Building (CRRB)
- Take exit 155 Star City/WVU (If traveling I-79 N, stay to the right off the exit ramp. If traveling I-79S, make a ↰ left at the stop sign at the end of exit ramp.)
- Go straight through two traffic lights (Sheetz will be on your right).
- Proceed across the Star City Bridge.
- Go straight through the traffic light at the end of the bridge.
- At the next red light, make a ↰ left onto Patteson Drive (When at light, the Coliseum is on your right)
- Proceed straight through next three lights.
- At the intersection of Patteson Drive and 705 (Chestnut Ridge Road), there will be a BB&T Bank in front of you. Stay in far right lane and make a ↱ right at this light onto 705/Chestnut Ridge Road. (The right lane is a turning lane onto this road). At this point, you should see a Dunkin Donuts on your left.
- Go through the next light.
- Make a ↱ right turn just after the light. (If you get to the red light at Sheetz, you went too far). This is a small access road to the CRRB. As you proceed on this small access road, you will see a tall, brown building in front of you, to your left (directly behind Sheetz). That is the CRRB.
- We are located on the third floor, suite 302. Once inside, take a ↱ right off the elevator.
- Take exit 7, Pierpont Road (If traveling I-68 W, stay to the right on the exit ramp. If traveling I-68E, make a ↰ left at the traffic light at end of exit ramp).
- Go straight through one traffic light (Exxon will be on your left).
- Proceed to next light; make a ↰ left at this light.
- Go up the hill until you get to a traffic light. Go straight through the stoplight. You are now on the “Mileground.” You should pass various things such as a Go-Mart on your left and an Enterprise on your right.
- At the next light, make a ↱ right onto WV 705/Chestnut Ridge Road.
- Proceed straight through next three traffic lights on 705, get in the left lane.
- You will come to a fourth traffic light on 705. There will be a Sheetz on your left and a Walgreen's on your right. Remain in the left lane, and go straight through this light.
- Immediately after the light at Sheetz, get into the middle turning lane to your left. You will see a small access road just past Sheetz. Turn ↰ left onto this road.
- This is a small access road to the CRRB. As you proceed on this small access road, you will see a tall, brown building in front of you, to your left (directly behind Sheetz). That is the CRRB.
- We are located on the third floor, suite 302. Take a ↱ right off the elevator.