Background Image for Header:
2018 Medical Plan Year
- Medical insurance is provided through the WV Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- The High Option B Plan has a $200 individual deductible.
- Option 2B plan has a $250 individual deductible.
- The Option 6B has a $5,000 individual deductible.
- The $1500 QHDP has a $1,500 individual deductible.
- All plans include preventative and physician services, in-and-outpatient facility services, home care services, durable medical equipment, and prescription drugs.
- The plan runs from Dec 1st to Nov 31st.
|Medical Premium/RX||High Option Plan||Option 2B 80/20||Option 6B||
|Employee Only Monthly Premium|| $212.23/month
|Employee + One Monthly Premium|| $603.93/month
|Family Monthly Premium|| $712.13/month
- WVURC Health Insurance Premiums Employee Costs
WVURC Plan Comparisons
- BCBS $200 Ded High Option B Benefit Summary
- BCBS $250 Ded Option 2B Benefit Summary
- BCBS $5000 Ded Option 6B Benefit Summary
- BCBS QHDP Summary Plan Information
- BCBS Highmark Blue Distinction Benefit
- BCBS Prescription Savings Program
- FAQ QHDP & HSA
Medical Enrollment Form
- BCBS High Option B Enrollment Fill Form
- BCBS Option 2B 80-20 Enrollment Fill Form
- BCBS Option 6B Enrollment Fill Form
- BCBS QHDP Enrollment Fill Form
HSA Enrollment Form Final