Background Image for Header:
This Supervisory Change form should be completed by an Expert Business Office representative to ensure all pertinent information is captured and submitted.
Position Review Process
Information for the Supervisor
- Supervisor completes a revised job description, noting all significant changes in duties and responsibilities.
- Supervisor then completes a job description cover sheet (DOCX), indicating the corresponding reason for review (e.g., salary change, ORG change, interim upgrade, conversion, etc.).
- The supervisor then obtains necessary departmental signatory approvals for the cover sheet.
- The supervisor then routes the signed cover sheet and job description to their
respective EBO for budgetary/funding approval.
Note: All positions submitted for classification and salary review must have EBO budgetary approval prior to receipt by Classification & Compensation.
- The respective EBO then submits (per your college’s/ department’s processes and protocols) the updated job description, completed (signed) cover sheet and any additional information you wish to accompany your request electronically to RCClassandComp@mail.wvu.edu.
- Upon receipt of the updated job description and signed cover sheet, the C&C analyst will conduct a review of the job description and supporting documents and develop a recommendation for job title and salary range.
- Class & Comp will work with hiring supervisors to ensure operational objectives are met.
Note: ORG Change Only requests may be submitted directly to CCMAP@mail.wvu.edu using only the job description cover sheet. Supervisor Change Only requests may be submitted separately via the Supervisory Change Form.