Background Image for Header:
2019 Medical Plan Year Open Enrollment
Medical Plan Changes
The Option 6B ($5,000/10,000 Deductible) Plan is being discontinued as of 11/30/2018
- If you are enrolled in this plan, you will need to enroll in one of the other three plans available through the Research Corporation during this open enrollment period.
Medical Plan Information
- Medical insurance is provided through the WV Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- The High Option B Plan has a $200 individual deductible.
- Option 2B plan has a $250 individual deductible.
- The $1500 QHDP has a $1,500 individual deductible.
- All plans include preventative and physician services, in-and-outpatient facility services, home care services, durable medical equipment, and prescription drugs.
- WVURC Health Insurance Premiums Employee Costs.
WVURC Plan Comparisons.
- BCBS $200 Ded High Option B Benefit Summary.
- BCBS $250 Ded Option 2B Benefit Summary.
- BCBS QHDP Summary Plan Information.
- BCBS Highmark Blue Distinction Benefit.
The Care Cost Estimator.
- BCBS Prescription Savings Program.
- FAQ QHDP & HSA.
Medical Enrollment Form
- BCBS High Option B Enrollment Fill Form.
- BCBS Option 2B 80-20 Enrollment Fill Form.
- BCBS QHDP Enrollment Fill Form.
HSA Enrollment Form Final.