As a WVURC employee, you have many training resources available to you. Employees will complete most of their compliance training through our contracts with Coastal Training Technologies, however, you also have unique access to other affiliate training sites that are outlined below.
Additionally, employees can register for training through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI). The CITI includes courses in reference to; Protection of Human Research Subjects, Good Clinical Practice Course, HIPS, Laboratory Animal Welfare, and others.
Below, you will find links to the online training sites that are available to WVURC employees. In addition, we also have a library of training topics on DVD that are available if you wish to check them out and review them.
Training on DVD:
- Employee 101 – Respecting the Team!
- Smart Goals – Steps to Success
- Communication Breakdown
- Legal and Effective Interviewing – The Right Questions
- Harassment Training for Supervisors – Let’s Face It
- Ethics – The L.O.G.I.C. of Right
- But I Don’t Have Customers
- Solving Conflict – For Managers, Supervisors and Team Leader
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact: